Terms and Conditions of Course Booking.
These conditions apply to the booking of your intensive driving course through UK Intensive Driving Courses. By making payment in full you are indicating that you understand the terms of the course and that you fully agree to be bound by them. Please read these conditions below and call us immediately if there is a problem with any of these terms and conditions on the supplied number.
It is agreed that -
1. The course you booked is for the date and time of initial booking and as confirmed in writing by us by email. If a deposit (Non-Refundable) was paid the remaining amount must be paid 21 days prior to course start date. Failure to pay REMAINING BALANCE could mean us moving the course to a later date agreeable by both parties.
2. The course cannot be moved or cancelled by the client except in extreme circumstances without full loss of the fee unless satisfactory notice ( 14 days) has been given in writing to us via email. A course can be cancelled before 14 days prior to start date but will incur loss of deposit or £200 administrative and cancellation fee.
3. If accommodation is booked by us for your course duration it is the sole responsibility of the guest house. We cannot be held responsible for any complaints about the guest house.
4. All hours of the course shall be made available to the client by their instructor. If at anytime during the course the client decides not to use any of their remaining hours no refund shall be given.
5. Any hours not used by the client during their course but agreed to be taken at a later date with their individual instructor is a sole agreement between the client and their instructor and must be used within 6 months of last day of course.
6.The instructor shall make himself/herself available for the hours of the course for the sole purpose of giving driving instruction over the course.
7. The instructor shall have the right to substitute another instructor for the purpose of giving all or some of the tuition if the instructor is not available for whatever reason.
8. In the event that the instructor is unable to substitute another instructor for a specific appointment, or the event of mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties or refund any hours not used. This is the sole responsibility of the instructor.
9. If there is a problem with the pupils individual instructor please notify the office as soon as possible to enable us to resolve the matter. No refunds will be given but an alternative instructor or course week could be provided.
10. The pupil agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle and acknowledges that he/she is responsible for any road traffic offence committed whilst on the course or on test.
11. UK Intensive Driving Courses has and shall have no liability to the client under this agreement in respect to any injury, loss or damage arising from the use of the tuition vehicle or from the acts or omissions of the instructor.
12. All tests shall be booked subject to availability at the end of the course. Every effort shall be made by “UK Intensive Driving Courses” to supply a test, although we shall not be held responsible if a test is unavailable or cancelled. We use Norwich test centres as our main test centre but alternatively use different local test centres if a test is unavailable in Norwich. Free Practical test only applies for the test booked on the course. We reserve the right to change a course where needed if a test is cancelled or unavailable.
13. The instructor reserves the right to refuse the use of the training vehicle for the practical test if the client does not reach a satisfactory standard of driving. The pupil will then be required to book the practical test as the test on their course will be lost.
14. UK Intensive Driving Courses acts as a booking agent for the individual instructors so all responsibility for the course hours and tests is with the instructor.
These terms shall not limit the companies liability resulting from its negligence nor shall they effect any statutory rights which the client may have as a consumer.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of UK intensive driving courses above.By making payment in full you are indicating that you understand the terms of the course and that you fully agree to be bound by them. Please read these conditions below and call us immediately if there is a problem with any of these terms and conditions on the supplied numbe
UK Intensive Driving Courses, 27 Birkbeck Road, Norwich, Norfolk, Nr12jz 01603 614220